Hi,
I'm a completely newbie to the world of IoT and embedded systems. For one
of my project which involves extensive research and software coding using
RPI2 but there is no way to secure the board from misused or prevent the
software in SD not to run on other similar board. Also there is no on board
memory/storage.

Then I came across Beagleboards which are having on board memory this mean
when i burn the OS image it will reside on the boards not on the SD by
default. This mean i can ensure the software and hardware security to some
extent.

Is this understanding of mine is correct?

Thanks
Faisal.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/0ce54609-8090-4adc-b604-7cd5b5dec754%40googlegroups.com.