Hello,

I have sometimes the problem, when I power up the BBB with the power jack,
the power LED is on, the USR LED never go on and the BBB did not boot.

The Network LED are flashing.

I disconnect the power supply, connect again and all is fine.

This happens only sometimes and did not see any reason for this.
I see this issue on several BBB ... so not just one.

Is this a hardware issue?

(I never use USB power)

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/247ecba3-2187-4f90-b399-40b4b3a38221%40googlegroups.com.