Robert Nelson,

About the service  /etc/init.d/networking

did you modify it for the beaglebone black ?

Because we know that the BBB have problem with ethernet. But where did you
try to correct the problem ? In the networking service ? Did you put a
sleep ?

Where can I reduce the time of the execution of this service ?

micka,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAF%2BMRtnMA4SL6H6KYcp%3DJ6StVvOcUQE6vVKqxs0rzEMTAg19rQ%40mail.gmail.com.