And if that doesn't work, make sure the development packages ( libxxx-dev)
for the open CV libraries are also installed.  Its one of my biggest
frustrations with Debian/Ubuntu that  installing the library doesn't
generally install the header files for that library.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/f5473cee-531b-4d46-84e1-e9760d25e7ba%40googlegroups.com.