Arnold:

I know you think you asked a simple question, but I don't think things are
actually working they way you think they are, and it could change the
answer.

Where did you get the card?

Is it a copy of something that ran on someone else's Beaglebone, that
already had a compiled version of SoftEther VPN Server on it?

Or, did you actually build/make/compile the copy of SoftEther on the card?

What else is on the card?  A Debian OS?

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CANN_KV4mwktm5b8qQ-XQXXodorspTZrPWEH_NydBSugP500hBg%40mail.gmail.com.