I am using Beaglebone Black to run ultrasonic sensor. I am using the
following code.

#!/usr/bin/env python

import BBIO.GPIO as GPIO                    # Import GPIO library
import time                                # Import time library
GPIO.setmode(GPIO.BCM)                     # Set GPIO pin numbering

TRIG = 23                                  # Associate pin 23 to TRIG
ECHO = 24                                  # Associate pin 24 to ECHO

print "Distance measurement in progress"

GPIO.setup(TRIG, GPIO.OUT)                  # Set pin as GPIO out
GPIO.setup(ECHO, GPIO.IN)                   # Set pin as GPIO in

while True:

    GPIO.output(TRIG, False)                 # Set TRIG as LOW
    print "Waitng For Sensor To Settle"
    time.sleep(2)                            # Delay of 2 seconds

    GPIO.output(TRIG, True)                  # Set TRIG as HIGH
    time.sleep(0.00001)                      # Delay of 0.00001 seconds
    GPIO.output(TRIG, False)                 # Set TRIG as LOW

while GPIO.input(ECHO) == 0:               # Check whether the ECHO is LOW
    pulse_start = time.time()              # Saves the last known time of
LOW pulse

while GPIO.input(ECHO) == 1:               # Check whether the ECHO is HIGH

    pulse_end = time.time()                # Saves the last known time of
HIGH pulse

    pulse_duration = pulse_end - pulse_start # Get pulse duration to a
variable

    distance = pulse_duration * 17150        # Multiply pulse duration by
17150 to get distance
    distance = round(distance, 2)            # Round to two decimal points

    if distance > 2 and distance < 400:      # Check whether the distance
is within range
        print "Distance:",distance - 0.5,"cm"  # Print distance with 0.5 cm
calibration
    else:
        print "Out Of Range"                   # display out of range

While I try to implement it using the Beaglebone Black I am getting the
following error.
"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ult.py", line 5, in <module>
    import BBIO.GPIO as GPIO                    # Import GPIO library
ImportError: No module named BBIO.GPIO"

I need help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a5ca191e-bcac-49c2-a45f-b847af24b2a6%40googlegroups.com.