Hi,

I didn't find "solution to fix it". However, there is some alternative to
it :  create your own library, or find other one.
You can maybe have a look at the following one:
https://github.com/wphermans/Bonejs?files=1

This one uses the file reading operation to interact with the peripheral.

The other solution (slower), could be to execute shell command with JS

example of function to export a GPIO pin:
/*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function to export a gpio Pin
    Parameter : the pin that you want to export
*/
function gpio_export(pin)
{

    var path_export=path+"/export"; // export path

    //method where we execute the shell command

     var command = "echo "+pin.toString()+" > "+path_export //the shell
command that want to do

     //execution of the command
       process.exec(command,function (err,stdout,stderr) {
            //if there is some error print them
            if (err) {
                console.log("\n"+stderr);
            } else {
                console.log(stdout);
            }
        });

}

I hope that it will help you.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate.

Regards
Vincent
" Enjoy life no matter what ! "

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/0242d6aa-49d5-4337-bb9b-ab24e727c7b1%40googlegroups.com.