Thanks for the reply. (For some reason, I didn't get a notification from
google groups so I had to do some searching just to find my own message!)

I'll look into following your suggestion. I'm not too savvy on device
trees, so it'll be a learning experience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4ed8d597-5071-448b-8d06-4f032ed24af5%40googlegroups.com.