Hi,
  I have the assembly working. I can build assembler and it loads correctly
and runs, so I can fall back on that. It is fine and it will work.

However for my work environment it would be easer to program the PRU in C
for maintainablity. Some developers not used to assembly. I was wondering
if anyone has converted c out files to bin files that the prussdrv can
understand.

Cheers,
Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/fff78fc5-7278-490c-8c35-596e7bd03a4d%40googlegroups.com.