on a fresh BeagleBone Green ( debian not updated)
this script was working
*cov = mraa.Aio(0)*
*print "COV: %s" % cov.read()*
*with sht31.SHT31(2) as sht31:*
* temperature, humidity = sht31.get_temp_and_humidity()*
* print "Temperature: %s" % temperature*
* print "Humidity: %s" % humidity*
AFTER an apt-get install upm , that has updated librma0 and of course no
change of port, sensor etc..
The same script returns an error :
*Traceback (most recent call last):*
* File "./test.py", line 5, in <module>*
* cov = mraa.Aio(0)*
* File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mraa.py", line 1544, in __init__*
* this = _mraa.new_Aio(pin)*
*ValueError: Invalid AIO pin specified - do you have an ADC?*
What did I wrong ? what is the solution ?
For more options, visit http://beagleboard.org/discuss
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.