On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Nilesh Govindrajan <m...@nileshgr.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've just started working with BBB. I'm trying to build my own OS using
> buildroot 2016.08 and Beaglebone official kernel
> https://github.com/beagleboard/linux .
> I have so far succeeded in booting my build and getting SSH into it, but now
> I want to support this Waveshare 4.3" inch LCD cape
> http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/LCD_CAPE_(4.3inch)
>
> I have enabled Bone Capemgr in kernel configuration.
>
> Then, I compiled dtb of DVK530-LCD4-01-00A0.dts which has been provided by
> Waveshare into /lib/firmware, but it doesn't seem to get loaded when I
> specify it's name as:

Use this version:

https://github.com/beagleboard/bb.org-overlays/blob/master/src/arm/DVK530-LCD4-01-00A0.dts

I imported it last January into our bb.org-overlays repo, but i have
no hardware to test..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjNnrkuoqafBBNJxyHcN4aH_8wuDW_QqjFxWpzD55M2WQ%40mail.gmail.com.