> That image is not working for me either.
>
> If I am following this, there is an issue where the eMMC is being
> partitioned as if it is 4G instead of 2G correct ?
>
> If I just modify the sfdisk portion of the Flash script will that correct
this ?

It's a little more complex than that.

1) sfdisk creates a 1M hole at the beginning of the media
2) sfdisk skips over this hole and partitions the rest of the disk to be
used as rootfs
3) dd copies MLO, and uboot.img into the first 1M hole ( MBR)
4) then the file system is copied over via rsync I beleive.

Hold on let me get you the link for Roberts build guide.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORow-aXR8grMrzg__ZhxbtO5jQj-6NRDAE-Ho3uR3YN3VQ%40mail.gmail.com.