BBB-blank-debian-8.5-console-armhf-2016-06-19-2gb.img.xz

That's the image I've been using. It's worked on an Element14 RevC, and an
Element14 BBG. I haven't tried on my A5A. . .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORq%2BjzjK5Xza%3D2EZ9o5pZCOeEjrH9s%3DZgpYFq8D%3D8FVZQQ%40mail.gmail.com.