Hi William,

I finally got the Board working !!!

Right now, it's booting from the uSD card. The OS in the eMMC is still
causing problems though, but at least it's working somehow now.
I downloaded the image
:
https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-8.4-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2016-05-13-4gb.img.xz

from https://beagleboard.org/latest-images

You were right about the zImage issue. Makes sense now, now that I
downloaded the 2016 edition of the image. I realized that I had the 2013
version of the image earlier.

Thanks a lot, William for helping me come to this point at least.

Sincerely,
Viswadeep

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/06fa9b4a-a8ff-4a40-aed7-37c92ab41a0a%40googlegroups.com.