Hi,

I am using Beaglebone Platform and I want to build the linux kernel with
real-time support in ti using Yocto.
In yocto, we can create a core-image-rt image, which has a rt support, but
I am getting errors when I try to build a core-image-rt.
Whereas I am able to build core-image-console, core-image-sato,
core-image-minimal, these images for beaglebone.

So is there any machine specific configuration, to build core-image-rt for
beaglebone?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/cef5d054-168e-4b5c-8c18-e8fe1c40b1a2%40googlegroups.com.