Hmm, this explains the lack of support for hid functionality in the gadget
libraries.  The driver usb_f_hid.ko is present in the ti versions but not
the generic arm version.

I decided to move my development efforts to the BBB.  The Jessie release
does have the usb_f_hid.ko driver.  The downside is that now I need a USB
HUB since the BBB has only one host usb port.  Oh well.  Mebbe I should get
an x15 (I love the choice of name - I remember the stream of new articles
talking about yeager and the x15.

For more options, visit
For more options, visit