On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
<js.stoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like we crossed replies/emails.
>
> I am unsure what you mean by:
> "
> http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29
>
> Mainline (lts)
>
> 4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + SGX
> --bone-kernel --lts
>
> 4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + RT + SGX
> --bone-rt-kernel --lts
>
> cd /opt/scripts/tools/
> git pull
> sudo ./update_kernel.sh <OPTIONS> "
>
> At this time I am not sure you are implying that I need to update the
> kernel, or that I need to get a different version of SGX from git. "Install
> the "4.1.x" lts/bone kernel:
> http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29";. The kernel I am
> using is 4.1.22-ti-rt-r59.
> Would it be possible for you to clarify whether or not I have the right
> kernel, and, if not, point me to a kernel that would allow me to install
> am33x-v4.1, since this is the only version that currently works?

Correct, you don't have the correct kernel..

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh --bone-rt-kernel --lts

Will get you what you want..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjUdUbD7WHZnZBAcD6abTypVMKLSiCRVYEUcT1PwAYd6A%40mail.gmail.com.