Hello,

I am seeking to build a set of scripts that will automate the config of a
BBB Rev C with PRU support.   This way churn out 1000's and they will
always work when starting from a known base.

Reqs.

No TI PRU Cape
No JTag

Just a Beagle Bone.

*https://github.com/Neil-Jubinville/pru/blob/master/prep_pru.sh   *

I would like to use the latest image at the time of this post which is:
https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-8.4-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2016-05-13-4gb.img.xz

I noticed that this latest image is all about the remote proc framework vs
the other method uio_pruss.  Does anyone have working experience with one
or the other given the kernel in the image?

The difficulty I am having at the moment is when I download a dts for
BB-BONE-PRU compile to dtbo and try to load it I get the  "Error File
Exists".   This tells me that the pin overlays are in conflict from what I
read.   Likely with the HDMI pins.
Changing this in /boot/uEnv.txt seems to brick device or disable the
ethernet since I can no longer SSH in.   I'll need to pin up a serial
output to see if it is still booting and maybe ethernet hardware is down.
 I am setting the dtb to am335x-boneblack.dtb.

I believe I am close if I can get past the dtb tree that should load by
default.

At any rate, I am hitting up the community board in the case someone has
the PRU working with the Debian 8.5 image,  Debian 8.5 2016-05-13 4GB SD
LXQT
<https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-8.4-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2016-05-13-4gb.img.xz>

Thanks,

Neil