On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Charles Steinkuehler
<char...@steinkuehler.net> wrote:
> On 10/17/2016 10:42 AM, Robert Nelson wrote:
>> The libraries are built for egl/wayland, so remember no x..
> What's the status of wayland on the BBB with Debian Jessie?
> ...or is that more "build from source" fun, like the SGX drivers
> themselves?

Well, my wayland script in jessie bombed:

lots of tilcd noise over dmesg..

I'm pretty sure we will have to back-port wayland from stretch..

But this scares me:

the gcc 4.9 -> gcc 5.x was so much "FUN" in stretch over the summer, ^
might mean we have to just use stretch..