Hello...using Win 10 OS has a drawback on unsigned drivers. You have to
follow these
instructions:
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/.

*After I followed those instructions, my BBB and BBGW worked all over
again. I have to thank a person for that idea. Thank you for your research.*

*Seth*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c3138ffa-cdc1-4d77-8939-bfee257071d7%40googlegroups.com.