On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 3:09:31 AM UTC, Don Miller wrote:

> Is there an update on upcoming availability this quarter?  It looks like
> things have dried up...

Back in March 2016 when it looked like the X15 might be delayed, I did a
quick Google for similar-ish boards if the X15's form factor wasn't crucial
to your application. They all look to be still in stock 10 months later,
and TI have launched their IDK in the meantime which I've added to the
list. Hopefully the X15 will join the list this quarter.

Boards:
 http://z3technology.com/oem/Product/Z3-AM572x-RPS/43.html Starter
Kit (price not shown)
 http://www.ti.com/tool/tmdsevm572x Eval Dev Kit ($599)
 http://www.ti.com/tool/tmdxidk5728 Industrial Dev Kit ($899)
 http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50
Mini-DTX
Motherboard ($505)

Modules:
 http://phytec.com/products/system-on-modules/phycore/am57x/ (price not
shown)

http://www.compulab.co.il/products/computer-on-modules/cl-som-am57x-ti-am5728-am5718-system-on-module/
 ($250)

Prices shown are for 1 offs at today's exchange rate ignoring any border
duties getting into the US.
Simon.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/86361dfc-59d2-415a-bb49-163b2dda6c8d%40googlegroups.com.