Learned group,

Recently I updated (flashed) my Debian version from 2015-11-12 to Debian
2017-01-22. The hw rest unchanged: BBB, 4D systems display and a universal
board only to interface a simple N8M GPS receiver. I have a very simple
Python script to read UART2 connected to the GPS receiver and show some
lines of NMEA. In the old Debian version this (and my other applications)
work good. At first the display did not work either, but I found I had to
uncomment a line in uEnv.txt. The gui apparently has been changed..... So
far so good. I also did: sudo apt-get update and installed Adafruit and
pyserial, if necessary. Now my old script does not work anymore. It leaves
me with error; Errno 2: could not open port /dev/ttyO2. No such file or
directory. Do I miss something here? What else do I need to do?
Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Harke

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/396f0ce1-a593-4d48-8ee2-01681b32dd71%40googlegroups.com.