Hi David:

I am glad to hear that you got it fixed.

I am posting your reply back to the Beaglebone reflector, so others can
benefit from the discussion.

If you are talking about RAM in the PRU, perhaps some PRU expert can answer
your question. (I am not a PRU expert.)

If you are talking about RAM in the main Sitara memory space, use the Linux
command "free".  You can Google that.

In order to write to a uSD card, I am sure that you will need to have a
small application that will take
the data from the PRU and move it to the uSD card.

--- Graham

==
David Caniceiro

to me
Hi Graham,

Thanks for your answer, i solved the problem minutes after, and it was a
hardware problem in the reference.

I dont know if u can answer me, but i have another two question. What is
the max RAM i can allocate to the samples from PRU, and if is possible to
write directly to an uSDcard working as external memory from the PRU. If
not, i can do the a discuss about this.

Best Regards,
David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CANN_KV6sxtAWLfkEaWVgpJwmekZ4%2BZrPpNo9d_4pnLFn_eNpiQ%40mail.gmail.com.