It has already been done, minus a couple of small changes. I suggest you
start with what has already been done and cleaned up. A basic ASCII
conversion has a lot of things that require clean up.

http://www.elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack#LATEST_PRODUCTION_FILES_.28C.29

Gerald

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org