Thanks for sharing. I just discovered that the latest console image on that
domain is
https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2017-02-26/console/.

I assume I should try that instead of
https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2016-11-06/console/

When does debian.beagleboard.org get updated to list
https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2017-03-12/console/? Is there a
criteria for that too?

--Luther

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/be747704-becb-4346-a1ce-0949a6fe8a75%40googlegroups.com.