On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 5:02:16 AM UTC-8, kgkyt...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, ALL
>
> I found some BeagleBoard.
>
> That is BeagleBone Black Industrial 4G provided by elemnt14 as below:
>

> -element14 BeagleBone Black Industrial 4G
>

> http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-78671/l/element14-beaglebone-black-industrial-4g
>

> <http://www.element14.com/community/dtss-images/uploads/devtool/image/large/element14_BeagleBone_Black_Industrial_4G.png>
>

> So, I have some questions:
>
> 1)Does element14 compliant the BeagleBoard Compliant Logo?
>
> 2)Does the "BeagleBone Black Industrial 4G" acquire BeagleBoard Compliant
> and certification?
>

> In product folder of element14, it describes that the board has compliant:
>
> - BeagleBoard.org compatible product
>

> Is it correct?
>

> -Current "beagleboard compliant" logo licensee(s):
>
> Element14 BeagleBone Black
>
> http://beagleboard.org/logo
>

> best regards,
>
> kytkg

I cross-posted this elsewhere - here might be more appropriate.

 I have now ordered extended temp. BBB's from two different sources and
both failed to work.
We use them by first loading Debian 3.8.13-bone50 via the USB stick.
In one case it failed to boot (just power light on), in the other it
sometimes power boots, sometimes not and
even if it boots, it doesn't load the drivers for the USB stick
consistently.

Never had any problems with the std. units, even loading a 2GB OS and then
running resize2fs.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9169201c-0f2a-49ab-80c7-7a9cbd6dd947%40googlegroups.com.