From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of jam...@cladnetwork.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 3:29 PM
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] Drop in replacements for DRAM and eMMC modules

HI all,

I am working for a company in upstate NY that has incorporated the Beaglebone
Black into a product design. I posted here about a month ago regarding the
schematics and layout files for the Beaglebone Black (the
thread<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/beagleboard/advanced/-J5zEaZEJSM>).

Can anyone here can suggest drop-in replacement components for the eMMC
(KE4CN2H5A-A58) and the DRAM (D2516EC4BXGGB) modules? The ones listed in the
most recent BOM for the BBB are proving to be very difficult to find, and I
strongly suspect that at least the eMMC part number is not in production
anymore. I checked Kingston's
website<https://www.kingston.com/us/embedded/eMMC>, and the part numbers for
their eMMC and DRAM lines seem to have completely changed. I would appreciate a
pointer on alternative components if anyone here can provide advice on this.

Thanks for your help,
James
beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/54814dac-0169-4ace-86f9-81cb3683f488%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/54814dac-0169-4ace-86f9-81cb3683f488%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c7e2f88519454fdeba1956f7826da77b%40winhexbeus11.winus.mail.