I'm trying to configure my BBB Wireless (latest kernel) w/ the latest
debian image as an access point.  By default, the device is already set, as
I see BeagleBone-xxxx as an wireless SSID available to connect to.  Is
there somewhere I can change this SSID and password, and assign a static IP
too.  I've tried making a new hostapd.conf entry on my own, but it's
apparently getting overwritten somehow by the default configuration.  Any
advice or link to where I can step through configuring this would be highly
appreciated... thank you!

Respectfully,
Eric

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a3f4df17-4ff3-4703-838b-3df5f51d14ac%40googlegroups.com.