I'm able with the PC to use the command smartctl to get info on my SDCard
with the protocol SMART.

I found a lot of subject on this topic, and I'm working on this piece of
code for the moment:

int ret = 0;
struct mmc_ioc_cmd idata;
memset(&idata, 0, sizeof(idata));
memset(ext_csd, 0, sizeof(__u8) * 512);
idata.write_flag = 0;
idata.opcode = MMC_SEND_EXT_CSD;
idata.arg = 0;
idata.flags = MMC_RSP_SPI_R1 | MMC_RSP_R1 | MMC_CMD_ADTC;
idata.blksz = 512;
idata.blocks = 1;
mmc_ioc_cmd_set_data(idata, ext_csd);

But no result for the moment!