On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 1:23 PM,  <williamscaff....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use the PRU from my beagleboard black for real time control.
> The PRU speak is great because it's the easiest way I could find for using
> the ADC PWM DIOs in real time.
>
> However, some things changed and the code doesn't compile anymore with
> errors described in the github page here.
>
> Any help solving the compilation problem or suggesting another similar
> library is very welcome.

I believe pruspeak was tied to the v3.14.x-ti remoteproc implementation..

void *rproc_da_to_va(struct rproc *rproc, u64 da, int len);

https://github.com/deepakkarki/pruspeak/blob/master/src/driver/pru_speak.c#L109

Got defined in v4.4.x-ti as:

void *rproc_da_to_va(struct rproc *rproc, u64 da, int len, u32 flags);

here's the diff of that file:

v3.14.x-ti -> v4.1.x-ti -> 4.4.x-ti -> v4.9.x-ti

https://gist.github.com/RobertCNelson/03ebe1183fac80b4e9a16a4d71f24991/revisions

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYg7ZV%3Dq1Zg8Tsd%2BuaL_A_dhodT%2B1GxmD2JUma2j6TA%3D0Q%40mail.gmail.com.