Then I am assuming that it is just lack of time that is blocking the creation
of stretch images in https://beagleboard.org/latest-images?

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 10:03:48 PM GMT+8, Robert Nelson
<robertcnel...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 2:21 AM, 'Luther Goh Lu Feng' via BeagleBoard
<beagleboard@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> May I know if Stretch console image is considered sufficiently stable for
> use since it is now listed[1]? Thanks
>
> [1]
> http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#Stretch_Snapshot_console

it's listed, therefor stable. ;)