Hello Graham,

Seth here. Okay, I will just check to see if they are working. I thought
the distro could detect our hardware and if it was in working order or not.
I know of the *i2cdetect *command to see if the hardware is available but I
thought there was a software to detect if the hardware still was working.

Seth

P.S. Thank you for your input. I will check out the looping function for
output. I might just see if the multi-meter can read the respected volts
from the pins "I ruined." Thank you, again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/445a4a33-8e97-4e50-8d4b-f6c401c8b022%40googlegroups.com.