Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Chaitanya* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for "*Java
Tech Lead *at *Dallas, TX*. Please review the Job description below and if
you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume
along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the suitable profiles on
*sudha...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com> and
chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com

*Position: Java Tech Lead *

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Contract: Long Term*

*Must have Strong experience in*:

·         Core Java, Hibernate, database Oracle, ORM framework – hibernate,
Core Spring, Java Design patterns (delegate, factory are used extensively),
Rally, Agile

·         Swing UI – Preferred and will have to learn if no past experience

·         Spring security Preferred and will have to learn if no past
experience

·         Fitnesse preferred and will have to learn if no past experience

Thanks,

*Chaitanya*

*Technical Recruiter*

Disk:*470-242-7345 Ex-304*

*chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*

Office: 248-522-7855 |Fax: (248) 479-5559
*R2 Technologies*

6515 Shiloh Rd, Unit 110, Alpharetta,GA 30005

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CACteqcPW0ZS4bwMCaPLifJGJ_DpV_JqHsZeX2p%2BT%2BcWcA6SmpQ%40mail.gmail.com.