I'm a JavaScript fan, but not to the level of a spec enthusiast. I write a
fair amount of code using node.js and
https://github.com/nodesource/distributions makes it pretty easy to try a
number of different versions on Beagles.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c96caaf5-b85e-4298-a178-7469f241bf5c%40googlegroups.com.