Hello,

Here is the error message when I use *sudo node tryTemp.js* to run the .js
file on my BBB in PuTTY.

module.js:491
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'bonescript'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:489:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:439:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:517:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/debian/tryTemp.js:1:71)
    at Module._compile (module.js:573:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:584:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:507:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:470:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:462:3)

Oh and sir, the software I am using to invoke 'bonescript' is:

*var b = require('bonescript');*

*function readTemp() {*
*    b.analogRead('P9_40', displayTemp);*
*}*

*function displayTemp(reading) {*
*    var millivolts = reading.value * 1800;*
*    var Celsius = (millivolts - 500) / 10;*
*    var Fahrenheit = (Celsius * 9/5) + 32*
*    console.log("Celsius=" + Celsius + "/tFahrenheit=" + Fahrenheit;*
*}*

*setInterval(readTemp, 8000);*

Seth

P.S. Thank you for any support.