I followed the steps including going to the maker.io on digikey.  I have
logged into the pocket but not under root that didn't seem to work.  I
didn't have the password.  But I did log in under debian.  But I'm having
trouble getting the pocket to see the internet.  no ping.  I think the
instruction maybe for windows 7.  I'm using 10.  When I change the
properties on the wifi it looks a little different but I did find the
sharing. and I set the IPm adress and DNS address.

And ping google.com did not work

I"m confused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5741bf8f-f023-4ba8-b153-244671fa805a%40googlegroups.com.