Hey All,

I'm a newb on Linux and having issues getting WiFi to work using the latest
Debain image Debian 9.1 2017-08-31 4GB SD LXQT
<http://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-9.1-lxqt-armhf-2017-08-31-4gb.img.xz>
 (Stretch).
When I try to see the the network interfaces using ifconfig I get only the
following 4 and no wlan-

eth0: flags=-28669<UP,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,DYNAMIC>  mtu 1500

lo: flags=73<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING>  mtu 65536

usb0: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST>  mtu 1500

usb1: flags=4099<UP,BROADCAST,MULTICAST>  mtu 1500

I don't know if this will help but the eprom from my version.sh file is -

eprom:[A335BNLTBBWG0491

Any thoughts on how to fix this or should I start all over again with a new
image flash? Any tips/resources on Bluetooth communication on BBBW will
also be appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c3b8237f-2593-4252-b73c-51760d623280%40googlegroups.com.