I don't have an account on github.  I don't have any issue with the library
being made available there.  Make things alot easier for people to find I'd
think!  Make sure to upload the second (smaller) version.

Dan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/827b098b-7af8-460d-ac24-63922f894ee0%40googlegroups.com.