It does not boot even with SD card, UART stays silent, when connected to
usb and without MicroSD it apears as usb device (usb serial com port) and
disapears after few seconds. How does new pocketbeagle boots? does it have
some kind of internal flash or eeprom on soc? could you please point proper
document on boards soc with boot details please?

thanks!

середа, 11 жовтня 2017 р. 23:49:36 UTC+3 користувач RobertCNelson написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/0b2a54fb-7557-44cc-a38b-2d60bce04fc5%40googlegroups.com.