Ok Cool!

Well I hope you offer more workshops (which I assume is like a lab exercise
with a BeagleBoard.org instructor) in the future - maybe even at ELC!
 Since Robert's workshop is booked-up, I think it goes without saying that
there's potentially a big demand for this kind of thing...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/47df6b08-33c3-41f2-9cad-9e7302b3f200%40googlegroups.com.