I purchased an X15 for a project that involves, in part, driving three or
four LEDs and detecting some simple button-presses. I've been planning on
using the GPIO pins, and of course the X15 has plenty - but they're
accessible through a surface-mounted expansion port.

It looks like I'll need a breakout board to provide header pins. I'm not
finding anything directly relevant.

Here's what I've found:

* Some posts from 2015 about the need for such a board soon after the X15
was released, but apparently no follow-up.

* A post identifying the connector type for the expansion ports (Hirose
FX18-60S-0.8SV15), and some ancillary discussion of breakouts that
referenced a PCI-e TI expansion board (AMxxxx?), but the conversation kind
of petered out without resolution.

And... that's about it. Anyone have other info? Thank you for your help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9ed31bdd-abb2-4677-b19a-23f28801c144%40googlegroups.com.