Hi,

I'm using 2 GPS modules and 2 BBBW to build a RTK-System, it requires two
stations, a "base" station and a "rover" station.
Each station consists of one GPS module and one BBBW. The "base" needs to
send correction data to the "rover".
GPS module: Tiny RTK,
BBBW: Linux rtkbase 4.4.91-ti-r133

I have already set up the station separately. For the base station, the
BBBW receives data through UART4 RX(P9_11). Now the problem is, how can i
send the data to the rover.

Can I use the onboard 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi to transfer this signal and
how? I think it's better to use wireless to achieve this function.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Best regards,
Ya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ccb808ea-a479-457b-a584-578ed4cea405%40googlegroups.com.