Hello everyone,

I have backed up my BBB using the script
"beaglebone-black-make-microSD-flasher.from-eMMC.sh". It was quite
successful, after that I used the image recorded on the SD card to restore
the system without problems.

My problem is that I would like to save the images that were created in the
SD card in the PC, in order to have several releases saved. When I insert
the SD card into the PC, I try to open it to make a copy of the image, I
get a message saying that it can not be opened and also asks if I want to
format the SD card.

Someone could help me to know how I can copy those images to my PC to save
them.

Thank you. Greetings,
David.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/8e6fae5f-5425-4ff8-b13c-3838f941f43d%40googlegroups.com.