Hi,

AD8403 has a SDO pin (Pin 13).
And my issue is in transferring the data to the pot. I meant to say,
whatever value I pass to the pot, resistance is not changing. But when I
use an arduino board, resistance is changing.

Regards,
Kaarkuzhali Murugan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/876b0471-15f0-4028-958b-ee9f14951cd2%40googlegroups.com.