One thing I'm noticing on my 572xEVM-Rev a3 at work (which I don't THINK I
saw on my BB-X15 (?revC?) at home last-night is the following error message
whenever I plug in an HDMI cable which is connected to a DELL monitor
through an HDMI<->DVI adaptor:

[   42.531433] omapdss error: HDMI I2C timeout reading EDID

But I can still see and use X-windows....

Also, I'm not sure what's different about the BB-X15 vs. Debian base
images, but that's my job to hash through and then ask the TA questions
during office hours....

Thanks and regards,

jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/2ed3f6a9-e71d-424e-bc96-6dc20203eec0%40googlegroups.com.