Hello,
I am a newbie to Beaglebone black and would like to hear suggestions for
camera and power source, for the following requirements :-

*1)Camera Requirements*
i) Need to capture pictures at a pre-defined time lapse for object
recognition and distinction.
ii) No video is required.
iii) Most probably, images are to be captured in day, ambient light(but
appreciated if it captures in low light too)
iv)No constraints on size.But as we are making a wearable and portable
device,  small size camera's will do better.

*2)Power Source Requirements*
i)Should be able to wake beaglebone black.
ii)Must be rechargeable
iii)Once charged fully, it should be sufficient to constantly feed BBB with
power no less than 2 hrs.

Note:-
    *In both (Camera and power source) suggesting cost effective components
is appreciated*.

    Raspberry pi cameras and webcams such as Logitech C310, Logitech C270
can be used for connecting a BBB ???
    If used, can they meet the above specified requirements??

Regards,

Rakesh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a37a154a-6ccb-4274-9165-400835ea75cb%40googlegroups.com.