Hello All,

I have a c++ program running on beaglebone black which reads temperature
from MCP9808 IC via i2c protocol.

For this I have created a thing in AWS IOT and want to update it via
MQTT... All this needs to be done in C++

This is the plan and have no idea how to do this...

Has any one done something similar to could guide me as how this could be
acheived.

Regards,
Hemant Kapoor

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/afa51942-0df9-4679-adb7-6e874313f69b%40googlegroups.com.