I'm looking for software development help with a Beaglebone Black based
platform. The ideal developer will have experience in the following areas:

   - Interfacing/Drivers with I2C based devices
      - Programmable Power Sources
      - Current Measurement
      - Motor Controllers
      - Solenoid Drivers
      - Expansion GPIO
   - Experience with on processor peripherals
      - UART
      - I2C
      - SPI
      - TimerCounters
   - Supporting/Developing under NodeJS

In general I'm looking for a developer who can work as part of a team of
independent contractors having the ability to self manage their efforts
providing task definitions and corresponding effort estimates and tracking
against these estimates.

Mark Nohr
Mercury Design