Hello,

I installed  the following image on a BBB version 5AC:
*microSD/Standalone: (stretch-iot) (All BeagleBone Variants & PocketBeagle)
**bone-debian-9.3-iot-armhf-2018-02-18-4gb*

Everyting is running fine (at least what I tested: node-red).

The BBB boot button was pushed at startup right at the beginning ( boot on
the µSD card ).

The problem is that it has to be repeated (button pushed) after a power
outage (in case of a clean shutdown (UPS) after power outage), Otherwise
the BBB doesn't simply boot up. That can be a problem in case of remote
installation. I don't see any warning in the wiki about this behavior

It may be a hardware problem on my rather old BBB ver 5AC. Does anybody
encountered the same issue ?

Maybe an addtionnal configuration is needed ?

Any suggestion?

Michel.

PS: I also tried the following version with same result: Debian 9.3
2018-01-28 4GB SD IoT
<http://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-9.3-iot-armhf-2018-01-28-4gb.img.xz>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/322e31f2-66bc-4024-873d-4034e5430eaa%40googlegroups.com.