interrupt-parent = <&gpio1>;   // gpio1_17
pin P9_23
                            interrupts = <0x17 0x0>;

gpio1_17 -> 17

0x17 -> 23 -> gpio1_23...

 interrupts = <0x17 0x0> change to interrupts = <0x23 0x0>  ?

This is SO confusing sometimes

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/acd9f54a-80b0-8bfe-d22d-8d3e3afa7d5c%40gmail.com.